Jeez, I found out about this really late >_<
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4: Tell them you tagged them.
1. If you could change your hair color for a day what would you change it to?
I like my hair colour, although I do want highlights. Maybe change it to a bright blue for a day? That’d be pretty Tonks-like, wouldn’t it? :P
2. What is one thing you would never put on your skin?
Any type of insect—slimy, furry, fat, skinny, whatever. I can’t stand touching insects. Or even looking at them. Yuck.
3. If you could have one animal to fight along side you in battle what animal would you choose and why?
Wolf. For sure—it’s a gorgeous animal, and it’s really fierce too. Something about wolves also makes me feel free.
4. Favorite weather?
Either light snow or drizzling (but only if not in the humid tropics, and when I’m inside).
5. Top 3 preferred jobs, disregarding the pay
Singer-songwriter, video game writer, or artist.
6. Dream place to live
Somewhere in Europe! Or New York City, I dunno.
7. is the leader of your country male or female
Male. Always male. *sigh*
8. how many different nationalities do you have
Satu. Yi. Uno. One—Malaysian.
9. author you would most like to spend the day with
Are you kidding? John Greeeeeen! We’d have so much fun, oh man.
10. best amusement park youve been to and what was your favorite ride
Disney World, I guess—and there was this amazing Buzz Lightyear ride where you shot at Zurg. It was amazing—we rode it like, 5 times. Consecutively.
11. what you would name your child/children
Kinda hard, but I have thought about this. Probably Zelda (it’s really, really pretty. Also video games!) and Flynn? Maybe Jack? Waverly? (Dishonored) Something like that.
1) Favourite condiment. Why?
2) Which song is the most meaningful to you?
3) Would you rather scream or punch something when you’re angry?
4) Lamest pun you’ve ever heard (or made)?
5) What is the coolest thing about you?
6) What’s your favourite social network?
7) Do you prefer British or American spelling? Why?
8) Spiders or caterpillars? Why?
9) Someone says, “Follow me” while you’re walking. You don’t know whether it was a friend or a stranger. Do you follow them?
10) James or Jem? Which name do you prefer? (this is totally an Infernal Devices reference)
People I tag:
sips (he’ll never do it)
esn (all these popular people)
viria (why the heck not)
jon cozart (ahaha)
john green (i wissshhh)
s t o p
my body is not your plaything.
it cannot be experimented upon—
one “oh-so-innocent” touch leaves a girl shocked
i can feel the after-gooseflesh and
ghost fingers and I feel
no matter how many times i run my hands under the tap,
or douse myself with peach-scented body wash
and the eyes stare cautiously; always
please do not touch me because
if a girl breaks,
no amount of money will be able to buy her back;
pay the debt
a person is worth more than dollars.
you cannot put a price on their smile as they accept their first kiss,
as their baby niece’s sigh brings tears to their eyes
no amount of pounds or rupees could even measure their wonder
as they gaze up at a starry sky…
and their wanderlust, their mountain-trekking-hunger
when thunder creaks their bones and makes their hair stand on end
we don’t have price tags dangling on our necks like twisted jewellery for a reason:
bringing chicken soup to all the homeless,
sending a teddy bear across a country to console a child:
now, who can put a number on humanity?
our hearts are too big and too full.